8825 Barnhartvale Road
British Columbia V2C 6W1
|Tuesday|| 08:00am — 03:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 08:00am — 03:00pm |
|Thursday|| 08:00am — 03:00pm |
|Friday|| 08:00am — 03:00pm |
|Saturday|| 08:00am — 03:00pm |
Reviews of Erin Valley Riding Stable
- Harleen Gill Added 2018-10-28★ ★ ★ ★ ★It was my first time riding and had a great expierance. My horse kicked another horse but that just added to the fun. The guide Justine was great. The trail that we went on was beautiful and my horse kept eating purple flowers. Me and my cousin asked many stupid questions and the guide gladly answered all of them.
- Kitty kitty 426 Puppy puppy 426 Added 2018-10-28★ ★ ★ ★ ★They teach lots of stuff and it is amazing
- Deanna Steliga Added 2018-09-13★ ★ ★ ★ ★I've been riding at Erin Valley for about 5 years now and they have exceptionally good horses, trails and staff! If you are looking for a fun day of riding with your family or friends, I highly recommend going there. Definitely some of the best riding you will experience!
- Gummy S Added 2018-08-18★ ★ ★ ★ ☆It was very good. The horses were okay. One of the horses kicked my horse and the other one was way too slow but everything else was good.
- kyle mills Added 2018-08-16★ ★ ★ ★ ★A family run business since 1986. An operation with focus on safety and integrity!
Erin Valley Riding Stables - Home
Horse Riding Stable
summer camp, spring, spring break, trail rides,riding lessons, horsemanship camps, Youth horse camp, adult horse camp,rope lessons, rodeo lessons,hayrides,ranch, fun,petting zoo,horse training,cattle drives,group riding,cart lessons,
Share this page
Today's weather in Kamloops
22:00 0 ℃ 1029 hPa 84 % 0 m/s